Bankruptcy Watauga County, NC
Watauga County is without a doubt one of the most beautiful places in North Carolina and on the East Coast in general. It has the type of scenery about which movies are made. From stunning views of expensive vistas to pristine rivers and streams, the High Country Is a magical place in which to visit. Just a few of the things people loved in our area include:
- The mountain views from anywhere in the county
- The hundreds of miles of hiking trails
- The Boone Greenway and Rocky Knob Mountain Bike Trails
- The excellent food and shopping on King Street in Boone and on Main Street in Blowing Rock
- Valle Crucis and the historic Mast General Store
- Trout fishing and other watersports
- Driving the Blue Ridge Parkway to some of its most famous locations, such as the Linn Cove Viaduct
- A visit to nearby Grandfather Mountain
- The best skiing in the South at Beech Mountain, Sugar Mountain, and Appalachian Ski Mountain
- Catch a game of championship-caliber football at Kidd Brewer Stadium with the Appalachian State University Mountaineers
Some people come up to visit the mountains and never quite leave. There have been many students of Appalachian State University who realized they preferred life in the High Country over the flatlands down east. Whether you have lived in Watauga County for a few years or have roots that date back decades, it is possible to rack up debt that leaves you swamped. You do not need to let financial woes spoil your quality of life. Contact Robert P. Laney Law Firm to see if you are a candidate for bankruptcy.
Bankruptcy Attorney Watauga County, NC | Robert P. Laney Law Firm
The word bankruptcy may seem scary. You may want the idea to be off-limits entirely. However, for some debtors, bankruptcy is the best option to move forward and begin restoring your finances. Bankruptcy law allows Debtors to exempt (keep) real and personal property if the equity is less than a maximum value set by NC Statutes. In most cases, the maximum value is sufficient for you to keep your residence, your appliances, furniture, and household goods, your vehicles, and your clothing and personal property.
Do you feel like you are drowning in debt? Are you worried about losing the quality of living you have in Boone or Watauga County? Are you considering bankruptcy? We want to help you explore every option to eliminate your debt. Contact the team at Robert P. Laney Law Firm for help with bankruptcy and debt recovery in Watauga County and surrounding areas.